Re: IML: Imperial Limos

> What Years was the Imperial made into a stretch
> Limo. and used by dignitaries. I've never seen a 90-
> 93 Limo. stretch. I saw one pic. of a 80 imp.
> stretch drove by Lee I. Himself.

Almost every year that Imperials were available.

> 2nd Question- What year Imperial was the most
> popular Limousine?

1960.  Everyone here agrees on that.

<<OR>>

You can do your own research on the club website using
the LIMOS button on each IMPERIALS BY YEAR page or the
other reference material that gives production figures
and so forth.

The 1992 Limo that showed up on ebay trhee years back
was saved to my hard drive and then deleted when my
computer fried during a trip, but at least one was
converted at some point or another.

Kenyon Wills