Re: IML: Window Felts for 1966 Crown

I carry in stock weatherstrip, trunk seals, roof rail and door seal rubber. I will need a sample of what you have for door felt. I also have quarter window rubber. Sometimes the seals and etc for Imperials also fits B and other C bodies. It is sometimes of a different length. I also carry A & E body stuff. Specifically for Imperials, I do have battery clamp kits. It is the Z looking one for about 69 and newer. I have others, but need a pic and measurments of yours to know if what I have fits. I also have the battery clamp studs that bolt to the fender well in different lengths for the battery. Two bolts holds it. I also have the J bolts for the engine side of the battery.
   I also have the body bumpers for the hood, trunk, doors, ash tray, license plate etc. Joe Machado  I am going to be at the Monterey Bay Mopar show selling stuff and I will be in my #06 Daytona pulling my 28 foot enclosed car trailer.