Re: IML: Imperial running on .....E85??

Hi All...I found an interesting article regarding making your own fuel for your car to run on (http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/). In the article it says that this fuel is 102 octane and references the fuel know as E85 which I believe is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Has anyone tried (??) to run their car on E85 or better yet, has anyone tried making their own fuel, as this article refers to and using THAT fuel in an Imperial??? It says that this "home-made" fuel is cleaner and suposedly is cheaper (I guess) than getting the Hi-Octane gas that our Imperials are happiest drinking.
I'm too much of a chicken to try adding alcohol to the gas tank just to see what will happen. I've seen to many of those drag-race films where the cars running alcohol explode as they are going down the dragstrip. Does anyone have ANY experience with this stuff being used in their (non-drag raceing) cars???
Dan melnik