From: hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial running on .....E85??

A gentleman on moparts has converted his big block to E85.  The truck is a driver and a racer.  Please point your browser to http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2552091&an=0&page=0#Post2552091

This thread has an overview of the engineering and material challenges and describes one driver's success.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Do you Yahoo!?