IML: Stupid mistake NOW voltage limiter question

IML: Stupid mistake NOW voltage limiter question

Paul,

You mentioned the external voltage limiter in your reply.  I have made simple electronic limiters for some of my 67 A-bodies, but haven't replaced/rerouted to bypass a faulty internal limiter.  Is this discussed somewhere in our website, or is it simple enough to describe again in email?  I'll need to do this to at least three cars if I ever get that far.

Thanks,

Michael
65 Crown (two, neither salvageable)
67 Crown Coupe project