IML: Car Cover for '66 LeBaron - Order pockets!

IML: Car Cover for '66 LeBaron - Order pockets!

You must insist on the mirror pocket for the left side and the right side if you have one.  In addition, the pattern I bought does not have a relief for the hood ornament.  Eventually yours will wear through as mine did if you do not have this.  Pay good money and be picky -- send it back if it does not meet your specifications as ordered.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man