From: pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 7:07 PM
Subject: IML: Ghia/Exner '55 Concept Station Wagon

Wow!  Check out this 1955 Chrysler Ghia station wagon Concept Prototype!  Anyone ever heard of or seen this car?

An Exner designed, Ghia produced, wierd wonderful station wagon.

Anyone got 100K?  This car is for you!

Ebay Item No. 260016614697

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955-Chrysler-Ghia-station-wagon-Concept-Prototype_W0QQitemZ260016614697QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6181QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem