Re: IML: No chryslers/Imperials at local car show?

Re: IML: No chryslers/Imperials at local car show?

It's true, you don't often come across many Imperials
at the shows and cruises, even at events like the
Walter P. Chrysler show:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~thubbard/Chrysler-09-03.htm
or the "Orphan Car Show" in Ypsilanti:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~thubbard/Orphan-car-show.htm
although the latter had a nice sampling of Imperials.

I agree with you about the driving experience.  I have
had a chance recently to drive a couple C-bodies from
the mid-sixties, and I can't believe how well they
ride and handle!

When I acquire an Imperial or other big Mopar I'm
definitely going to be a regular at some of these
events!