Re: IML: dearth of Imperials at local car shows

Re: IML: dearth of Imperials at local car shows

Kate, thanks for putting it out there, I couldn't have said it better myself.

While I point out the fact that my coupe was not built for city
driving, I have yet to drive anything to rival it on the open
interstate.  The ride and handling continue to surprise me when I am
out on I-95 or the Beltway.  It is not something I would expect from a
33 year old car (but it continues to take me to school on what it's
made of).  Not to mention the rubber necking factor (other drivers
looking at my car, not the other way around).

Although my neighbor across the street continues to call it and Impala
(no matter how many times I've politely corrected her).  GAH!

Thanks for letting me sound off.

Scott

'73 Imperial LeBaron coupe, triple black