Re: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

Re: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

I live on Long Island as well (Nassau County - East Meadow)...
aside from the 5 I have owned and 2 I now have (all '81's or '82's),
the only other one i've seen is a gold colored early 80's.

BTW: I am looking for some serious engine work - possibly a high
performance/crate-engine to be installed...anyone know of a good
place on Long Island???

TIA!

Abe Mantell - mantell@xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 '81 Imperials