RE: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

RE: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

i live on long island, out in suffolk. what you dont see at most car shows are any chryslers at all, let alone imperials. i am often the only chrysler at even a big show. the WPC club out here is useless and most of their cars are dodges and plymouths. chryslers and imperials are not common and so many times people who come up to my car dont know what it is. i guess i should buy a 57 chevy.  dennis

Rob P <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Long Island? I'm in Europe now, but if you drove past my Dad's house I've
got my two parked in front. Lucky neighbors.

Rob