IML: 65 Imperial Ps Pump

Brian the older TRW or Thompson pumps - easily identifiable by the round body reservoir as compared to the approximately 1969 and later Saginaw pumps that are more teardrop shaped - were very very common on nearly ANY Mopar of the early 60s. My Charger had the same pump and the bracketry can easily be changed from vehicle to vehicle. I would hazard a guess that a lot of C bodies will have the same pump and brackets, as the external dimensions of the engine itself and the steering pump mounting points wont change between the different car sheet metal. Most likely it is mounted on the drivers side and attached to the water pump housing like the other big block cars. Last time I checked the pumps were still available in the aftermarket as well. One thing, the early cars had a unique mounting arrangement in the brackets that let the pump pivot slightly and had a rubber bumper or stop in the hinged part of the brackets, these rubber bumpers are notoriously missing or damaged but that in itself does not make the bracket unworkable.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe

Contact me off list if you cant find one, I may have one in my stash of stuff.