Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 12:03 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Dick Benjamin /car covers

HI Dick, Hello from Oregon,
Just wanted to say BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your 50th, and THANKS also for the many fine e-mails you have contributed to the club website!!!

I'm happy to say my wife is also an old car buff, she has to put up with all my crazy car purchases, and my many many hours spent out in the garage or under the cars.

Put me down for a couple of those Imperial car covers, and do they have one that would fit an oversized '65 GMC panel truck ???

Best Wishes, stay cool,

-Mike in Boring Oregon