RE: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

RE: IML: Long Island, NY - Local Car Show

Sounds great!  I bring myself to the show!  I am a
newbie to the scene but I'm looking for a early 60's
Imperial of my own to love.  My boyfriend drives a
black 87 Monte SS Dale Earnheart, which we will be
coming to the show that day with.  Looking forward to
seeing you there!