Re: IML: Rain and heaters

I would check the door drains as Dick explained. I would also check to see if the moisture barriers ( Plastic sheets are in good condition behind the door panels. I just got done remaking all 4 of mine on my 64 LeBaron. Over the years tarred paper had deteriorated to where water hit the panels. The door panels rotted away. They are little more than press board.
As for the heater control there are a number of places that rebuild the manual type you have in your car. It is not expensive.

George