RE: IML: voltage limiter question

No, I don't have a battery hooked to the voltage
limiter. The limiter plugs into the back of the
instrument panel which has been removed from the car.
Just for kicks I probed the disconnected blue wire
that goes back to the tank and to my amazement there
was a pulsating voltage on it with the ignition on!

It just didn't seem to ring true with what I was
seeing on the wiring diagram to have voltage on that
wire when the limiter was disconnected and removed
from the car.

Tim

=== message truncated ===