IML: Budd Brake Pads

For those that have gotten their Budd Rotors. Has anyone installed or had them installed yet?? I was wondering what pads to use. I have a new caliper and one that was re-built (because no new ones were available) and now I have the new rotors from Dura-Brake. What about the pads?

I'll be having my engine overhauled soon so the car will be making a lot of power (440 TNT in a 67 Chrysler 300). I'd like to get the brake system up to par too!