Re: IML: Best Lookin' of 'Em All

............I believe it was Ray Stevens' in the 60's (70's? my memory fails again, but never MY Imperial) who sang "Everything is beautiful, in its own waaay...........", well it is what truly makes the world go 'round, the differences between us all, and without waxing the philosophical too much I shall say:

I have mine
You have yours
And what we share is ours.

This site and the inspiring people on it keep me and my Imperial rolling!!! Thanks one and all for the voluminous and always on-the-mark advice/suggestions (All information is relative in Imperial-world) for without it there is no question in my mind Howe, Hoffmiester and the like (whom we all love so dearly in our own ways) would be buried with cars thought not salvageable but are on the road due to an ancient yearning in each of us to keep some flame burning from the vestiges of a distant time as we return to our backyard roots and wrench again as we did as children on our mighty Schwinn's to keep them going also. I only hope more children of today get off the screens, pods, keyboards, etc. and touch the REAL thing again, I know my trade of plumbing scares the s*** out of nearly every boy who comes along due to the fact it is s***!!!  I tell them where do you think it goes?--then he calls home for Mom to come get him.....................

Nastrovia to All who Sacrifice in the Name of the Ages,

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan