IML: Virginia/Maryland members

If there are any Imperial owners in the region I would like to meet with you to compare vehicles, war stories, etc. I live in Stafford and work in Herndon. My '64 LeBaron is a 100 mile daily driver. I'm especially interested in finding out which repair facilities you have found that perform competent, knowledgable service. Please contact chris_carter@xxxxxxxxxxxx