IML: bulb replacememt on 57 crown southhampton

IML: bulb replacememt on 57 crown southhampton

hello america, today attempted to change the brake light bulb in our 57 Imperial. I must have spent a couple of hours lying on my back looking behind the dash board to locate it. After I did locate it I found it impossible to get out, cannot think how this bulb can be changed. There is no information in the service manual about changing bulbs so until I can get some information from you guys it will be lights out!

Any information will help. Also would anyone know if the chasis diagram in the 57 service manual is for an imperial or for all chrysler cars. Is there a seperate Chasis wiring diagrams just for imperials. I wish there was a seperate workshop manual just for Imperials.

PS I have still got to change the radio bulbs yet!

Thankyou   Ken in UK