Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:17 PM
Subject: IML: A Purchase for My Wife

Imperialists,

     I broke the mold slightly as a gorgeous New Yorker Deluxe became available to me and I went for it.  As it fit my short criteria, (Chrysler product, Hemi power) I couldn't help myself.  Plus by telling her it was for her because she had seen it first, the sale flew.........anyway it is a 331 w/two speed tranny.  This may be out of line as we an Imperial Club, but I wanted to pick your brains as to what I have gotten myself-my wife in to?

Thanks for your much anticipated input,

ybshore and curly

1956 Imperial Sedan
1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe