Re: IML: Transporting Our Babies

Yep, this recently came up for me post Great Race (San Rafael to Troy, NY).  I used Reliable and was very pleased.  http://www.reliable-carriers.com/

On Aug 20, 2006, at 9:04 PM, YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Imperialists,

    Has anyone had any recent good experience in having a car transported from CA to MA without incident, or are there any recommendations as I need to do it in order to get my recently purchased 1955 New Yorker back to MA from CA.

Thanks in advance.

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan
1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe

John Corey
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582