Re: IML: 1975 CROWN COUP on eBay

Sorry all,
    It was too early this morning that I did that.  Thank you
Henry for catching that.  The number to ONLY one of the multiple
items from this weller is 330020229381.  For those, unfamiliar
with eBay.com, put the number in the search box in the upper
right and search.  Should you want to see all of the items from
the seller, once you are in one of a seller's item go the right
side of the screen a little below the search box, there is a link
the says, VIEW SELLER's OTHER ITEMS . (It should be the link -
http://search.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQsassZuwouldQQhtZ-1 )

Æyn