IML: Please Welcome Ken Miller

New Subscriber(s): Ken Miller
Email Address is: kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Portland, Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1961 and 1967 Convertibles

Self-Introduction: Returning after a three-week vacation in western Europe.  How on earth do our European members drive their Imperials on those narrow roads?????

Once I get posting privileges, I'll send out a reminder about the Northwest Imperials meet on September 4th.