IML: ebay 75 Imperial

Hi Imperial People
The seller uwould strips all the parts he can for ebay and the car goes to the demo derby.  He went thru 2 67's early this year that way.  I went by his house one Sunday but nobody was home.
He had some other cars in a large fenced lot, the fence was too high to tell what they were.
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
64 300K Conv.