Re: IML: exhaust for '66 convertible

I have a place that I have used for my Cadillacs in Thousand Oaks.  He was originally recommended by a manufacturer's rep who provided the original catalytic convertors for General Motors. I was happy with his work until I had a slight problem.  When I went back they were trying to blame everything other than the fact that the pipe should have been up a little higher.  He does have an appreciation for old cars and his staff is stable and knowledgeable.  I have checked out other exhaust shops and have been afraid to let them touch my car.  I have a nos muffler and resonator for my 67 Imperial and still think he is the only one I have found that I would trust to do it.  You can email me offline and I can discuss the specifics and the exact location.