IML: Proper "Hydration"

Imperialists,

    I will not quite date myself here, but let us just say I wasn't quite buying gas when my '56 Imperial was ushered into this world.  That being said, I was wondering about the quality of oil, fuel and the octane's available then.  For when I fuel up Turq, I am told I am a "mad scientist", but my point is she runs beautifully on it and I was wondering what the other drivers use in their tanks and crankcase.
    My typical mix per tankful (for I always run her down to just below 1/4) of gas:
1) Fill with 93 octane
2) Marvel Mystery as recommended per gallons
3) Pint of dry gas,
    and for oil, I use high mileage 20w-50, changed every 2500 miles, with 1/2 quart of Marvel making up the last volume of the required amount.

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan 354/Three Speed