Re: IML: 1960 Resonators - vocabulary question

Re: IML: 1960 Resonators - vocabulary question

Resonators moved about in the 57-66 Imperials's.  In
the early years when dual exhaust was standard, they
were ahead of the muffler, often under the front seat
area.  Later they were behind the mufflers adjacent to
the gas tank.  I think this happened when Imperial
switched to single exhaust in 1962.

Chris H.