IML: 1966 Carburator

Kenyon,
   I just had my carburator rebuilt on my 1966 Imperial.  It runs great, but my gas mixture seems just a little rich.  Do you think it could be the regular gas that I burn?
Do I need to have the car put on a diagnostic machine and have the time set, plus the carb adjusted.  I know you have a "66"!!!  Just inquiring!  Thanks!  Rich,

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- john sadowski wrote:

> Those resonators go up near the front of the car.

If the forward units are resonators, what are the
cylindrical units next to the gas-tank called?

I understand that the chamber(s) under the passenger
compartment is called a muffler and the second or last
is a resonator.

I don't have a 60 with original pipes, but the other
cars that I have (62, 64, 66) all have at least one
large oval unit or two smaller ones under the seating
area and a smaller cylinder the diameter of a coffee
can and maybe 24" long alongside the gas tank aft of
the rear axle.

I'm doing this from memory - I'm not planning to go
out and lay in the dirt for this thread, but would
like to make certain that my vocab is correct here.

-Kenyon