IML: 1954 & 1955 Press Kits on Ebay

I'm salivating over and passing on two  very RARE
press kits that are currently running on ebay.  I have
not seen these offered in the last 7 years of looking,
and they will appeal more to literature collectors
than to car owners, as they cover the entire line, and
not just Imperial, but might have interesting
reference information contained in them:

1955  Item number: 280021052842
1954  Item number: 280021052835

Should someone in the club manage to purchase one or
both of these, would you kindly consider loaning them
to us for scanning/posting/sharing on the club
website?

I estimate that they could fetch between $50 and $150
depending on who's in play for them.  First bid is
$25.

I hope that pushes someone's button.

Kenyon Wills