IML: It's a 1960 !!!

Hola All

This Sunday ( 20 th of Aug 06 ) was an Auto Show at Colo Spgs.  There was 341
vehicles here for this event and one of them was a 1960 two dr Crown.  The
owners Father was very proud of his body work to the car.  The fins were higher
than stock and it had no visible door handles.

While chatting with the Father of the girl  I said,   "... open the hood and
I'll show ya an change that you'll like..."   He opened the hood and we both
looked at 1972 to 1978 pick-up truck 400/ 440 exhaust manifolds on the car.  He
said that he has not altered any thing with the engine and was surprized as I
was.

For those of you that have not researched this piece of bolt on power trivia,
these HP styled truck manifolds fit our 1959 to 1966 Imperials that have
either the 413 or 440 engine.  Since they flow better than our OEM manifolds, you
get better horse power and MPG figures just by adding them to you present
exhaust system.

                       Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
                                      Colo Spgs