Re: IML: FW: Very large Car Covers

Dick B has tried to send this message to the list but
got bounced for reasons unknown, so I'm forwarding
this on his behalf.  Please contact him regarding the
following:

---

The logjam in the car cover supply has been cleared up
now, so I can provide these again.

For those who have already contacted me â?? Iâ??ve got
your name on the list and Iâ??ll contact you directly.

For others who may be interested in these, please go
to the following page:

http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/cca.doc

If you want one of these, please contact me off list
at

Dickb@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Dick Benjamin