Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: IML: An Elvis Imperial?

I just bought a pink '59 Crown Imperial, ser# M637-104158.  This car was originally sold new in Tucson Arizona and is now in Vermont.  I wonder if there was some connection to the music world or Hollywood?  I think it was unusual for someone to order a pink car unless they wanted to attract special attention.

Is there a way of tracing ownership on these cars?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.