IML: Kenyon's 64

Wow Kenyon only just read about your '64! (Yes I know I've been quiet for a while but don't worry I'm still here). What a great story, brilliant find. I especially like your pressure technique for bleeding those bleeding brakes, might try that. I sugest anybody that hasn't read it have a look. By the way just watched a great Dean Martin movie with a beautiful 1960 Le Baron in it - 'All In a nights Work' have you seen it? Beautiful black non pillarless, quite a rare car. I've got it on video if you want to see it?

Thinkin' of you mate take care in that thing.

Luke
60 Le Baron in Kiwiland