Re: IML: Budd Brake Rotors for 1967-1969 Imperial

Re: IML: Budd Brake Rotors for 1967-1969 Imperial

Ok, with all the talk of brakes lately and specifically the Budd rotors, my question of a week or so ago remains unanswered.

Where can we get the pads to go along with the Budd brakes?? I assume using the old pads and new rotors is a no-no. So where is everyone going to get some pads.

I'm having the enigne in my 67 300 overhauled soon. It is a 440 hi performance with 2 in-line four barrell carbs. After the rebuild it will be pushing close to 400 horses. I'll need to be able to stop the car effectively.

My 300 has the Budd disc brakes. They were a "required" option if you opted for the 440 TNT engine package on the 67 Chryslers.