IML: Need to part with my '66 Coupe

List:  I can no longer keep my 1966 Imperial Crown Coupe. Briefly, the interior needs redone. The previous owner repainted the car a handful of years ago (black). I had the transmission rebuilt last summer. This summer, the car overheated viciously (radiator needs replaced apparently) and now the engine needs a rebuild: it starts and runs, but sounds horrific (to my ears).

I have started two new businesses, but have so much money into this and no money left, I am forced to sell so I can pay bills in August and September. I am sad, but this must be, as I have a family to provide for.

I would much rather present this sale here first, rather than ebay or craigslist. The car is located in Columbus, Ohio and will need towed or transported. My offer to the list is merely to ask for the best possible price from the rest of you Imperial lovers. I have put over $6000 into this car and expect to only get a small fraction for it, as is.

For pictures or more details, please email. To discuss serious terms, please call. Once I am back on my feet, I WILL be coming back to buy something from this group, rest assured--Imperials forever!

Best regards,

Chris Lynch
h: 614-448-1889
c: 614-214-6027