IML: 64 Iml aftermarket radio

The am/fm stock radio in my 64 Cvt works fine, except for the fader control. I took it out and tried some electronic cleaning spray, but it still only works once in awhile and it doesn't keep the setting.  To have the radio gutted and modern electronics installed is about $450.  I don't hink I want to spend that much.

For about $80, I can get a nice 40 watt aftermarket radio with CD player.  The question is, where can I stash it?  I really don't want it visible under the dash, so I was thinking the glove box (which I don't really want to use) or maybe under the seat.  But, I still need to reach the head for operation.

Anyone got some ideas? (or an operational am/fm)

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!