Re: IML: color list

Title: Re: IML: color list
Anthony,

Always start with the club website and you’ll find many of your answers, including ones to questions you haven’t even thought of yet, there for your enjoyment.

Each of the “Imperials by Year” pages for 1990-1993 has the original brochure loaded up for you to see, and in them all you should find the color choices.

Have fun!

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon