Re: IML: Electroluminescent is new again

Re: IML: Electroluminescent is new again

Yep, they're back in a big way!  Alfa Romeo started using them about 5 years ago (not that we get Alfas anymore in the US, grrrr).  The Mazda installation is a thing of beauty - I rented one recently and when the key is turned on at night, the orange pointers come on first, with all the dash otherwise black.  They swing up into position against the blackness, then the blue gauge faces gradually come up to glow visibly beneath them.  Flat out COOL beautiful!

jc