IML: Starters

Tom -

There is a great step-by-step troubleshooting process on the website for the relay and starter (courtesy of Dick Benjamin).

This has been happening to my '66 over the last few months. I first replaced the relay ($20) but then had a new NipponDenso starter put in 2 days ago ($140) - very quiet and spins like crazy.

Bob