Re: IML: 60 Imperial-starter problem

<From: Kinkodw@xxxxxxx
<Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:05:25 EDT
<Subject: Re: IML: 60 Imperial-starter problem

<I guess a Ford tool can work on a Mopar too. Usually a Ford tool is
<just a
<big honkin' hammer.
<Dwain.

Naaahhh, that's a Chevy tool..... I know, my hubby is a dyed-in-the-wool
Chevy guy, AND a journeyman welder... he has a lot of hammers.

The Furd tool is a BIGGER hammer, and sometimes a rusty crowbar!

Oh, and on my many Mopar product line trucks and a few cars, those starters
are a piece of cake to remove/replace.
Just be aware they weigh approximately as much
as a tire and wheel does, and do NOT let it fall on your forehead. (and don't
ask me how I know this). I finally figured out to take a milk crate or similar
blocking under there to rest it on while I got things situated.

Kate (OWWWWdammit!!!) rubbing head

Kate Justet Triplett
Homesick Angels LLC
www.IrishHuntersandJumpers.com