Re: IML: silent directional signals on my 1968 crown convert

Re: IML: silent directional signals on my 1968 crown convert

The clicking sound comes from the flasher itself so if yours is silent you will need to purchase a "loud" flasher to replace your silent one with. Most of the mechanical flashers should click, while the electronic ones usually specify loud or silent. I have no idea as to the availability for you car though...

Brad