Re: IML: Opinions on Convertibles from 67/68, ( was: silent directional

Re: IML: Opinions on Convertibles from 67/68, ( was: silent directional signa...

Dick,

    Thank you for the very informative insight.  Having now owned a '56 Imperial for a couple of years and in turn developing these PHENOMONEL connections via this site and the people who support the movement that is Imperialism, I am now committed more than ever to staying in the Chrysler arena and in turn fulfilling a kid's dream of a monstrously powerful, luxurious convertible that I can/will rely on (wish I knew you in '04!!) and which will compliment my sedan.

    Thanks for your time and ALL the time you give to we "newbies".

Respectfully,

ybshore/Jack

1956 Imperial Sedan w/354 pushbutton three speed
1955 New Yorker Deluxe w/331 spoon lever two speed
19?? Imperial Convertible with 440 and 727