From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Starters

Hi Bob!!! Hope things are going OK for you and your Imperial!!!
Just a quick question about the NipponDenso starter you just put in....although
I do not need one RIGHT NOW, I was wondering if there is a Starter Model # or
'type' that I ask for at the parts store? where I am, out in the 'rural' part of
southern Cal., anytime I ask for anything for a '66 Imperial I get these blank
looks from the kids, I mean 'younger adults' that are usually behind the
counters. If there is a specific # starter or 'type' of starter I could ask for
I'd get one from Auto Zone(?) to keep on hand for when (not if) my Imperial
needs it! (especially now that I have added to my 'family' and have a '66
LeBaron also).
Thanks!!!
Dan Melnik