IML: 66 imperial camshaft/lifters

Anyone done a camshaft job on this engine?
I have a couple questions:

1)  What are the camshaft specs.  Where to get replacement cam with similar specs.
2)  Where do you get the lifters.  I saw some advertising in PAW which showed that 66/67 lifters were in one group and 68 and above were in another. Does that sound right?  Other chains showed them all in one group.
3) Timing chain.  Where do you get it.

Lastly,  engine removal- Has anyone removed the engine and trans together?  I know the FSM says to remove the trans first.

Thanks

Marty

66 Crown 2 dr Coupe