From: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:07 AM
Subject: IML: Push Starting

With the ignition on, upon reaching 15 mph, move selector lever or push
button to 1st gear. The car will start. I have done this with my '60 LeBaron
and with my '65 Crown. Remember when you are rolling without the car
running, there are NO power brakes or steering, just unassisted. The brakes
will stop the car, but require a lot more pedal pressure.

Paul W.