IML: hidden stereo

OK audiophiles - this will be easy for you:

I'm hiding a new stereo under the dash, but I'm only using the front and rear speakers.  How do I wire them, since there are four speaker wire runs?

Connect both front pos leads together and then to the speaker and the same with the output leads from the rear and connect the negs togethe?  If I do that, then I will have fade control.  Sound right?  been a long time since I've played with speaker wires.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!