IML: 1955 Imperial

For those who are interested in the '55 recently listed in the IML classifieds, I may be of some help.

I went to look at it this afternoon. I'm not interested in the car, but if I can be of service to any of those who have called (about seven so far, I understand) feel free to contact me off list.

By the way, Mr. Weaver seems like a straight up guy. Although not familiar with Imperials, I think you can depend on what he says.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"