Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:17 PM
Subject: IML: Winterizing the Baby

Hey guys, what's the best way to winterize the Imperial to garage or as a daily Driver. I guess the usual: new wires & plugs, 5w-30 oil changes or what's rated for your vehicle , ck. hoses and don't forget to air up those tires. Also, a good fresh coat of wax if it's used as a daily Driver- winters can be tuff. Also, don't forget to rinse off the salt daily if you can. -Anthony

Please feel free to add to this list or make corrections