RE: IML: 65 A/C Question..../ 1960 - a/c 12

RE: IML: 65 A/C Question..../ 1960 - a/c 12

In the US R12 is still being used and is legal to use if you are licensed to use it. I have heard that R 12 can not be used at all any more out side the US. And all systems must be converted to 134, and that a license is need to get and handle 134. You will need to look up what the rules are in the country you live in.

--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "Ken Lang" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------